IFOMPT 2024 Bursaries
Current Application Deadline: 17 December 2023 23:59
The MACP education committee aims to support the education of its members in the field of neuromusculoskeletal physiotherapy
Criteria for Applications
Applicants must be Full, Associate, Affiliate or Honorary members of the MACP.
Bursaries are to assist with attendance of the IFOMPT 2024 conference in Basel. Monies will be paid on production of receipt of registration to the conference.
Applicants need to complete some questions supporting why they would like to attend IFOMPT 2024.
Judgement of Applications
- Applications will be peer reviewed by the Education Committee and Research Committee
- Judgement will be conveyed in writing within 4 weeks of the submission deadline
- The decision of the committees will be final and no correspondence with the applicant will be entered into
- Priority will be given to those who have not already been granted or used a 2020 IFOMPT Bursary
Conditions of the Award
- Any publications/presentations that relate to work supported by the award should acknowledge the contribution of the MACP
- Successful applicants will be required to produce a 200-word report, which will be uploaded to the MACP website, within 1 month of the end of the conference.
- Any applicant not meeting this requirement will normally be required to reimburse the MACP for the full amount of the award.
We encourage all members to promote the MACP when undertaking their CPD activity through twitter (@PhysioMACP), facebook or an email to the MACP communication team email@example.com.
Payment of monies
Monies will only be paid once confirmation of acceptance or attendance at the conference/meeting has been received
Apply for this award