What is a preferred educational provider?
The title “Preferred Educational Provider” ensures that the external educational provider is providing a high quality learning experience for all students with the educational content placing patients at the heart of professional learning and development, reflecting the values of the MACP.
All Preferred Educational Providers ensure:
- Patient and practitioner safety if applicable
- The integrity, quality and value of the learning experience
- Processes to manage concerns about educational content provision
- Financial and operational viability of the provider is evident
- Equality and diversity policies underpin all aspects of the educational content delivery to foster equality of opportunity and to respect diversity and variations of opinions
- Educational content is mapped to IFOMPT standards
- The objectives and aims of the MACP are upheld at all times
Current Educational Providers:
Physio Matters - £50 discount on premium membership
Physio Matters are now a preferred educational partner for the MACP having mapped their CPD library against both the HEE FCP Roadmap and the IFOMPT MSK Standards. MACP members of all levels will receive exclusive discounted access to Physio Matters premium membership and use of its interactive mapping document which signposts users to content that will suit their learning needs.
Trust me-Ed - 50% discount on annual membership
Trust me-Ed is an online educational company with 110+ lectures made by experts in the field on a variety of MSK topics, pain science, communication, and clinical reasoning. Every month we release 2 new lectures.
We are very excited about this new partnership with the MACP. This collaboration is highly aligned with our values to share high-quality information with the physiotherapy community.