The MACP one-day courses can be purchased as a whole course by NHS Trusts/organisations or companies for a group of staff. This allows your staff to have exclusive access to talks delivered by expert tutors.
Purchased courses can be delivered virtually via the MACP's zoom pro platform, or can be delivered at a suitable physical venue of your choice.
The MACP provides:
- A bespoke invoice for the course purchase
- Tutors for delivering the courses
- Pays the accommodation for the tutor(s) (in the case of a physical event)
- Pays tutors(s) travel (in the case of a physical event)
- Administers the course, sending all delegates pre-course information
- A list of names of those who have booked prior to the course for registration
- A dedicated MACP host to help manage a virtual course
- Post course evaluation survey (online)
- Online CPD Certificates
Please see the available courses below:
A Taste of Motivational Interviewing
Who is the Training For?
Physiotherapists and physiotherapy students who are interested in refining their skills for engaging patients in treatment and encouraging meaningful health behaviour...
MACP Spinal Masqueraders Study Day
This is a highly interactive case study-based day designed to help with the awareness, clinical reasoning and management of the 5 most common spinal masqueraders seen in physiotherapy practice: -...