MACP Associate Membership
This category of membership is for qualified physiotherapists undertaking an MACP accredited MSc, or participating in the Portfolio Route, both of which lead to full membership can become Associate members of the MACP.
£80 per annum. The Membership year begins on 1st October and is charged pro-rata in the joining year.
- Access to MACP Evolve - the CPD portal powered by FourteenFish
- Access to MACP education and research bursaries - 11 categories of awards from £500 up to £5000
- Free online access to Musculoskeletal Science & Practice, a peer-reviewed journal cited in Index Medicus and Medicine, published 6 times a year
- Reduced rates on all MACP organised one-day courses - save £30 per course
- Discounted subscription rate to JOSPT (only £15 per year worth $295)
- 50% discount for the TrustMe Ed yearly membership
- £50 discount for PhysioMatters yearly membership
- 15% off Elsevier Science publications, which include Churchill Livingstone, Butterworth-Heinneman, Mosby, Ballière Tindall, W.B.Saunders
- Criminal prosecution cover from James Hallam (up to £100,000 for any one claim)
- Opportunities for mentoring for abstract preparation and submission
- Included on the mailing list for Touchnote - the MACP quarterly newsletter - MACP events and CPD activities
- Access to members only section of the MACP website - podcasts, journals, research
- Opportunities for career enhancement by being involved with committees, working groups, regional representatives
Apply for Associate Membership
Please note that when you apply for membership - payment will be taken up front. Our team will need to validate your application so there will not be immediate access to MACP member benefits. This process will take a maximum of 4 weeks. If it is evident that you are not eligible for membership we reserve the right to apply an administration fee to your application refund.
Recognised Courses Leading to Membership
Courses Leading to Membership