MACP Affiliate Membership
Who Can Join
This category is for individuals with an interest in musculoskeletal healthcare. This could include undergraduates and post registration physiotherapists not on a current route to MACP membership and non physiotherapists with an interest in Musculoskeletal (MSK) Health eg osteopath, chiropractor, nurse, sports therapist.
£80 per annum. The Membership year begins on 1st October each year and is charged pro rata in the joining year.
Benefits of Affiliate Membership
- Access to MACP Evolve - the CPD portal powered by FourteenFish
- Reduced rates on MACP-organised one-day courses - save £30 per course
- Opportunity to apply for research bursaries, level 1 (£750) and level 2 (£1500) - see research awards page
- Discounted subscription to JOSPT (only £15 per year worth $295 USD)
- 50% discount for the TrustMe Ed yearly membership
- £50 discount for PhysioMatters yearly membership
- Access to members only section of the MACP website (podcasts, articles, webinars, research)
- Access to free lectures and events hosted by the MACP
- Included on the mailing list for Touchnote - the MACP quarterly newsletter, MACP events and CPD activities
- Mentorship: for abstract preparation and submission
Please note that when you apply for membership - payment will be taken up front.
Our team will need to validate your application so there will not be immediate access to MACP member benefits. Once your application is approved you will then receive the email from MACP Evolve, the FourteenFish CPD portal. Please do not set up a FourteenFish account before you are approved as it will not be the correct portfolio.
This process will take a maximum of 3 weeks. If it is evident that you are not eligible for membership we reserve the right to apply an administration fee to your application refund. Affiliate membership does not entitle you to use MACP or MMACP after your name.
Your membership cannot be accepted unless you upload proof of CSP or HCPC membership with your application. There is a button on the Join form to upload your proof of CSP or HCPC Membership.
Apply for Affiliate Membership