MACP Full Membership
There are currently over 1000 Full MACP members who are involved in many areas of practice including the NHS, private practice, undergraduate and postgraduate teaching and research in the UK and overseas.
£100 per annum . The Membership year begins on 1st October and is charged pro-rata in your joining year.
Full membership benefits include
- Access to MACP Evolve - the CPD portal powered by FourteenFish
- Free online access to Musculoskeletal Science & Practice a peer-reviewed journal cited in Index Medicus and Medicine, published 6 times a year
- Reduced rates on all MACP organised one-day courses - save £30 per course
- Access to MACP education and research bursaries - 11 categories of awards from £500 up to £5000
- Discounted subscription rate to JOSPT (only £15 per year worth $295)
- 50% discount for the TrustMe Ed yearly membership
- £50 discount for PhysioMatters yearly membership
- 15% off Elsevier Science publications, which include Churchill Livingstone, Butterworth-Heinneman, Mosby, Ballière Tindall, W.B.Saunders
- Criminal prosecution cover from James Hallam (up to £100,000 for any one claim)
- Opportunities for mentoring for abstract preparation and submission
- Included on the mailing list for Touchnote - the MACP quarterly newsletter - MACP events and CPD activities
- Access to members only section of the MACP website - podcasts, journals, research
- MACP members are entitled to use the letters MMACP after their name
- Voting rights for MACP matters and Constitutional changes
- Opportunities for career enhancement by being involved with committees, working groups, regional representatives
- MACP membership ensures a recognised high standard of excellence in the management of neuromusculoskeletal disorders meeting the standards set by IFOMPT
- When advertising posts in neuromusculoskeletal physiotherapy, MACP standards are recognised by employers who may specify that MACP membership is an essential or a desirable qualification for a post
- Support for continuing development - a comprehensive course programme is organised annually with study days and conferences often in collaboration with other professional networks
Apply for Full Membership
Please note that when you apply for membership - payment will be taken up front. Our team will need to validate your application so there will not be immediate access to MACP member benefits. This process will take a maximum of 4 weeks. If it is evident that you are not eligible for membership we reserve the right to apply an administration fee to your application refund.