Level 1 CPD Award
The MACP education committee aims to support the education of its members in the field of neuromusculoskeletal physiotherapy
Criteria for Applications
Applicants must be Full or Associate members of the MACP.
Applications will be considered for the following:
- Travel and accommodation to support access to conferences or courses.
- Support for further mentoring
- Developing or undertaking CPD activities
Applications will not be considered for the following:
- Funding for undergraduate education programmes
- Requests solely to fund travel or accommodation expenses
- Purchase of computer hardware for personal use
Applicants need to complete a 500-word supporting statement.
Judgement of Applications
- Applications will be judged by the CEPD committee
- Judgement will normally be conveyed in writing to the applicant within 6 weeks of the submission deadline
- The decision of the CEPD committee will be final and no correspondence with the applicant will be entered into
- The results will be announced at the MACP AGM, where the successful applicant (or a Nominated representative) will be presented with the award
Conditions of the Award
- Any publications/presentations that relate to work supported by the award should acknowledge the contribution of the MACP
- The successful applicant will be required to produce a 500-word report, which will be uploaded to the MACP website, within 3 months of the end of the period of study.
- Any applicant not meeting this requirement will normally be required to reimburse the MACP for the full amount of the award.
We encourage all members to promote the MACP when undertaking their CPD activity through twitter (@PhysioMACP), facebook or an email to the MACP communication team email@example.com.
Payment of monies
Monies will only be paid once confirmation of acceptance or attendance at the conference/meeting has been received