The MACP can offer its courses to be hosted by a member or non-member (offering you a free place on the course) if you have an appropriate venue and sufficient demand. This allows your colleagues or associates to have access to talks and training delivered by expert tutors.
The MACP provides:
- Tutors for delivering the courses
- Pays the accommodation for the tutor(s)
- Pays tutors(s) travel
- Administers the course, taking all bookings and sending all applicants pre-course information
- Refreshments (tea/coffee/biscuits)
- A list of names of those who have booked prior to the course for registration
- CPD certificates (online)
What the host needs to provide:
- A large room with moveable seating with enough space for 28 participants to split into pairs with enough space between to so each pair is not disturbed by others.
- AV equipment (data projector), plus access to plugs as workbooks are electronic
- Provide us with local information re directions how to get to venue, parking, local accommodation list
- Someone to work on local promotion (including SoMe) to help to ensure that at 6 weeks before the course, the minimum numbers of places are booked onto the course.
- Someone on the on the day to deal with local venue organization (AV, putting up signs, providing refreshments, information about where to get lunch, registering delegates, locking up, this may also include picking up or dropping off tutors from their hotel; taking pictures on the day for SoMe)
- Refreshments as appropriate (to be reimbursed by MACP on production of original receipts – up to £3 per day per person)
We will work with the host to advertise and promote the course through the MACP website, newsletters/emails, Twitter & Facebook feeds and flyers however you must also have a minimum number of delegates/colleagues keen to do the course.
Please see the available courses below: